Author Topic: Resubmit a Rejected Workflow  (Read 1797 times)

Offline migs_isip

Resubmit a Rejected Workflow
« on: September 22, 2014, 09:30:09 AM »
Hi, i've been hitting my head trying to solve this problem.
I've created an approval process with WF Builder.
Oracle Forms launches the workflow, then sends an approve/reject notification to the manager.
When the manager rejects a transaction, i would want workflow to return it to the requestor and then he/she can resubmit it again via Oracle Forms.

I would want this to happen because i want the related history to be like:

Action/From/To:
Submit/Requestor/Manager
Reject/Manager/Requestor

any help please?

thank you!

Offline Arun

• World's largest Collection of Oracle Apps Self learning Videos... Interesting Puzzles, Technology News, and Apps Blogs !
Re: Resubmit a Rejected Workflow
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2014, 09:37:24 PM »
Hi,

Not sure about your exact requirement.. But, this is some what similar to the Requisition/PO process in Oracle right ? When a req/PO is created, the status will be 'Incomplete'. When preparer submits it (Approve button on form), then it triggers the WF, and status changes to IN PROCESS. Later on if any manager rejects the req/PO, the workflow puts the document into INCOMPLETE status again (after sending a notification to preparer that wf is rejected). The form allows to query INCOMPLETE status req/PO and then allows to submit the 'Approve' button again, which will trigger wf again!

Regards,
Arun
VISIT US !!!  World's Largest Collection of Oracle Apps Self Learning Videos... Interesting Puzzles, Technology News, and Apps Blogs !
http://www.OracleAppsVideos.com/
My LinkedIn profile : www.linkedin.com/in/arunkumarmenon