Author Topic: Is this book still alive?  (Read 4439 times)

Offline khenn

Is this book still alive?
« on: January 04, 2010, 08:46:15 PM »
There hasn't been much action in the Book Reviews forum, so I'm wondering if development of this book is still alive?

I am very new to Oracle Workflow but very experienced with other aspects of Oracle.  I have installed Oracle Workflow, and have been following your book tutorial to get started.  I have been keeping track of grammer/spelling issues, but I'm wondering if it is worth it now that I see how old the posts are the in the Book Reviews forum.

If the book isn't dead, I would be happy to send you what I have.  It sure would be easier if it were provided in Microsoft Word format though.  At least then I could just turn on Track Changes and make the suggestions right inside the text.  For some reason I can't copy and paste from the PDF file, so I have to re-type each issue.

Thanks,
Kris

Offline Matthew Searle

• Administrator
    • WorkflowFAQ
Re: Is this book still alive?
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2010, 03:57:50 PM »
Hi,

The book isn't dead - however I got so few book reviews that I have shelved it because there didn't seem to be any market there.

If you have review comments, please send them to me, and I'll incorporate them.

Matt
View my online profile on LinkedIN: http://www.linkedin.com/in/mattsearle

Offline khenn

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2010, 07:52:48 PM »
Matt,

I sent you an email.

Kris

Offline mrmuds1

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2011, 08:37:50 AM »
Hi Matt,
 I found the book intresting. Will be happy if you could let us download rest of the chapters. Its simple to understand and easy to grasp what you tend to communicate.

Thank You,
Mudassir